What’s the New Business Development Manager role all about?
This role is an opportunity to sell an exciting, industry leading platform. You have autonomy to build and manage your territory with the support of an experienced Marketing and Sales Development Representative (SDR) team.
What are the key responsibilities?
- Exceed sales quotas and objectives
- 3-5 years sales experience - SaaS sales preferred
- Manage deals throughout the sales lifecycle
- Deep dive with prospects to understand and identify their strategic vision and objectives and align with Orlo’s solutions
- Thoroughly understand specific prospect’s Social Media Management/Customer Experience Management needs and demonstrate Orlo’s ability to help with these needs
- Perform sales presentations/demonstrations to match solutions with identified needs
- Accurate forecasting by possessing a full understanding of customer’s specific decision making and purchasing process
- Online and face-to-face meetings
- Product demonstrations
- Effectively manage requests for pricing, bids and other customer requirements
- Develop and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quota
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies and competitors
- Work with the SDR & Marketing team to build a territory plan
What would Orlo love from you?
- Self starter
- A proven track record of exceeding targets
- Consultative, solution experience selling software solutions
- Proven ‘hunter’ background with a track record of continually exceeding sales quota
- Strong communication skills with all levels
- Work as part of a team
- Proactively manage your territory
- Track record of managing a deal throughout its lifecycle
Why will you love Orlo?
First things first, you’ll be joining a fun and inclusive team of grafters who genuinely do give a sh*t about each other and their customers. We offer a flexible work environment, 25 days holiday, a competitive salary based on experience and the opportunity to earn an annual bonus.
Orlonians love to work hard and have fun along the way, and on top of that, we’re a curious bunch - continuously learning and growing is important to us, so we offer training and development opportunities to all of our team.
Our recently revamped office is perfectly located right in the heart of Birmingham’s bustling city centre, just a hop, skip and a jump from New Street Station. With a fun and inclusive environment, all the tea and coffee you can drink and great views of the city, it’s a great place to work - but we do offer flexible and remote working too.
Think this role is for you? Click "Apply" below, and send us an email, we can't wait to hear from you.