What’s the Partner & Product Marketing Manager role all about?
A key part of the Marketing team, the Partner & Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the Orlo brand and its solutions are effectively and consistently communicated to existing customers, prospects, partners and external stakeholders alike.
A newly created role to Orlo, this appointment will involve working closely alongside the wider Marketing team and by extension the Product and Partner teams to establish new processes with a key focus on lead generation and ROI.
What are the key responsibilities?
- All Partner and Product marketing activity is planned with the wider Marketing strategy in mind
- Our audience is kept up to date with all product developments and enhancements through effective copywriting, collateral development and webinar communication
- Product naming conventions, micro copy, in app notifications, demo accounts and knowledge base articles reflect the brand tone of voice
- Technical product information is presented in a clear, digestible and benefit led format
- Our brand is accurately represented to and by our partners through the creation of bespoke collateral, slides, sales enablement tools and company profiles
- We are effectively utilising Analyst relations to grow the brand reputation, including but not limited to, drafting press releases and co-ordinating industry analyst calls with other Orlo stakeholders and our customers
- Our latest product developments are showcased by the planning and execution of in house webinars
What would Orlo love from you?
- An enthusiastic self starter who loves being part of a team
- Goal orientated with a keen eye for detail
- Previous Product/Marketing experience is desirable, but the right attitude to get sh*t done is essential
- A ‘people’ person who enjoys meeting new people and developing relationships
- A love of technology and the ability to understand new concepts quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why will you love Orlo
First things first, you’ll be joining a fun and inclusive team of grafters who genuinely do give a sh*t about each other and their customers. We offer a flexible work environment, 25 days holiday, a competitive salary based on experience and the opportunity to earn an annual bonus.
Orlonians love to work hard and have fun along the way, and on top of that, we’re a curious bunch - continuously learning and growing is important to us, so we offer training and development opportunities to all of our team.
Our recently revamped office is perfectly located right in the heart of Birmingham’s bustling city centre, just a hop, skip and a jump from New Street Station. With a fun and inclusive environment, all the tea and coffee you can drink and great views of the city, it’s a great place to work - but we do offer flexitime and remote working too.
Think this role is for you? Click "Apply" below, and send us an email, we can't wait to hear from you.