What’s the Digital Marketing Manager role all about?
A key part of the Marketing team, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the Orlo website and digital marketing strategy consistently and effectively drives new leads into the business.
In a fast paced industry this role requires someone who favours agility and experimentation, whilst setting and adhering to processes in equal measure. Working closely alongside the wider Marketing team this role centres around ensuring Orlo continues to build its digital presence whilst keeping a keen eye on ROI and hitting leading generation targets.
The role’s key responsibilities will include:
- Developing a workable digital marketing strategy, including but not limited to techniques such as Google Ads/PPC
- Designing and executing on all digital campaigns through effective budget management
- Working closely with the wider Marketing team to ensure all new content is distributed effectively through digital channels
- Managing and developing Orlo’s website by improving SEO, increasing traffic and conversions through CTAs and landing pages
- Enhancing the design and function of the Orlo website - this is hosted on Hubspot CMS so knowledge of design tools and basic coding would be highly beneficial
- Reporting on the performance of digital marketing activities using tools such as Google Analytics, comparing the results against key performance indicators and ROI influencing future allocation of marketing spend
- Analysis of end-to-end customer experience in different digital channels
- Identify the latest digital technologies and current digital trends affecting the industry and bring suggestions and new ideas to the team
- Prepare and execute conversion tests
- Working alongside the wider Marketing team to align on Orlo’s social media approach, with a digital focus on Social Ad/PPS strategy
- Own the Marketing team’s Hubspot processes, including contact management, custom workflows and lead scoring
What would Orlo love from you?
- An enthusiastic self starter who loves being part of a team
- Goal orientated with a keen eye for detail
- Thorough knowledge of GDPR and data management best practices
- Previous experience of Hubspot and Marketing automation tools a big plus
- Previous digital marketing experience is essential but so is a ‘can do’ attitude and a desire to get Sh*t done
- A ‘people’ person who enjoys meeting new people and developing relationships
- A love of technology and the ability to understand new concepts quickly
- A genuine curiosity to try new things and push the boundaries of what digital can achieve
Why will you love Orlo?
First things first, you’ll be joining a fun and inclusive team of grafters who genuinely do give a sh*t about each other and their customers. We offer a flexible work environment, 25 days holiday, a competitive salary based on experience and the opportunity to earn an annual bonus.
Orlonians love to work hard and have fun along the way, and on top of that, we’re a curious bunch - continuously learning and growing is important to us, so we offer training and development opportunities to all of our team.
Our recently revamped office is perfectly located right in the heart of Birmingham’s bustling city centre, just a hop, skip and a jump from New Street Station. With a fun and inclusive environment, all the tea and coffee you can drink and great views of the city, it’s a great place to work - but we do offer flexitime and remote working too.
Think this role is for you? Click "Apply" below, and send us an email, we can't wait to hear from you.